Race and Stay Package Booking TermsCONTRACTING PARTIES
Enigma Marketing Limited (Registered in Ireland No: 524249) and trading as Curragh Hospitality™ and Race and Stay™ acts as the sole authorised booking agent for all parties and contracts directly with Transport Companies, Hotels, Racecourses and other service providers. All bookings with our service providers are subject to their terms and conditions and limitations of liability. It is important to note that some of these limits exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage.
Enigma Marketing Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any loss as a result of such actions or as a result of any act or omission of any such third parties. Due to the nature of the services provided, Enigma Marketing Limited will not be liable if any service departs or arrives later than the specified time, even if as a result you miss a contracted service. Enigma Marketing Limited may not be held responsible for delays due to mechanical failure, or other issues that may arise and are outside of our control.
These terms cover the purchase of any Race and Stay™ package from this website.
1. The Customer may book the required Race and Stay™ package for an event on the Curragh Hospitality™ website at www.curraghhospitality.com or www.raceandstay.com (the Website).
2. After placing an order on the Website, the Customer will receive a booking confirmation via email. Please note that it is only when the Customer receives the booking confirmation that the order has been accepted by Enigma Marketing Limited.
3. By placing an order, the Customer warrants that he/she: (a) is legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) is at least 18 years old;
4. The price for the Race and Stay™ package will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Please note that Enigma Marketing Limited is under no obligation to provide the package to the customer at an incorrect lower price, even after a booking confirmation has been received if the pricing error was obvious, unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by the Customer as a mis-pricing error.
5. Prices are liable to change at any time, but subject to clause 4 above, changes will not affect orders where the Customer has already received a booking confirmation and their e-tickets.
6. Payment for all Race and Stay™ packages must be by credit or debit card. All confirmations and e-tickets are emailed to the purchaser as a PDF attachment which must be printed and presented at the Hotel and turnstiles to gain admission to the racecourse.
7. The Customer shall leave the Racecourse grounds as directed by security and racecourse staff at the end of the event to which the package purchased by the Customer relates.
8. The Customer shall in addition comply with the ticket terms and conditions on display at the Racecourse.
9. No food or beverages of any kind shall be brought into any hospitality area by the Customer. Food and beverages to be consumed within the Hospitality areas must be purchased from food and beverage outlets at the Racecourse.
10. The Racecourse permits the Customer to use the hospitality facilities solely for the purposes of the agreed package. The Customer must not resell or otherwise transfer the hospitality package to any other person. The Customer must comply with the laws relating to the service of alcohol and provision of entertainment and any other reasonable request of the Racecourse General Manager, its staff or agents.
11. Please be aware that the Racecourse is a no smoking venue in all hospitality outlets, however smoking is permitted in open areas.
12. Enigma Marketing Limited shall refund to the Customer the price paid by the customer for the Race and Stay™ package if an event is cancelled entirely or the date of the event is changed. This shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event. If the customer wishes to cancel the package and cancellation is received in writing prior to 30 days in advance of the event, a full refund will be given less any credit card or transaction fees paid by Enigma Marketing Limited. If a cancellation is received within 30 days of the event start date, the entire amount inclusive of deposit will be lost. The only circumstances in which a refund for unused Racecourse tickets will be provided is when the entire days racing has been abandoned. If a customer fails to turn up then a 100% charge will be made.
13. Enigma Marketing Limited reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any part of any Race and Stay™ package at any time, irrespective of whether or not the relevant event is cancelled or postponed. If Enigma Marketing Limited elects to cancel or withdraw any element of a Race and Stay™ package, Enigma Marketing Limited will contact the Customer using the details provided when booking the Race and Stay™ package and offer to either: a. refund the price paid by the Customer in full if no part of a Race and Stay™ package is provided; b. refund the price for those elements of the Race and Stay™ package cancelled or withdrawn; c. grant alternative Race and Stay™ rights; or d. subject to availability, provide the Race and Stay™ package to the Customer on a different date. If the Customer is not able to attend any rescheduled date Enigma Marketing Limited will offer the Customer a full or partial refund as set out above, which shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event.
14. Subject to clause 16, Enigma Marketing Limited shall not be liable for: a). any damage to or loss of the Customer's property unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the willful misconduct of Enigma Marketing Limited staff;
b). any of the Customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
15. Enigma Marketing Limited shall not be liable to the Customer for:
a). any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or
b). any delay or non-performance of The Hotel, Transport Company or Racecourse’s obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond Enigma Marketing Limited control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Racecourse, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Customer shall be liable for, and shall indemnify Enigma Marketing Limited against, any loss or damage caused to the Hotel, Transport Company, Racecourse and any other service provider contracted , its furniture, fixtures and/or equipment which may arise as a result of the Customer’s use of the Hotel, Transport Service or Service Provider, Racecourse or Hospitality Areas or from items being brought into the Racecourse by the Customer, its guests, staff and/or agents, excluding any loss or damage directly caused by Hotel, Racecourse, Transport Company or Service Provider staff or agents.
Effect of Non-Compliance
18. If the Customer does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Hotel, Transport Company and Racecourse Rules and/or the ticket terms and conditions:
a). the Customer shall (at Enigma Marketing Limited reasonable request) leave the Hotel, Transport Service or Racecourse and/or require its guests, staff and/or agents to leave without delay; and
b. the Customer shall (at Enigma Marketing Limited request) pay for any loss or damage caused to the Hotel, Transport Company, Service Provider or Racecourse in the manner specified in clause 17.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
20. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not book or reserve a Race and Stay™ package with us.