E - Ticket Booking Terms
E-tickets are issued subject to the Rules of Irish Racing If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain other than by appointed agent it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or expelled from the Racecourse. You must have a valid, intact, ticket to enter the Racecourse. Replacements for lost or stolen tickets cannot be issued. Your ticket(s) must be produced on demand at any time during the race meeting. Your express agreement with these terms is implied by purchasing an e-ticket. If you do not agree with these terms please do not purchase a ticket
Heightened security measures are in place at all major sporting events and stadiums. By purchasing a ticket for the Curragh Racecourse you are agreeing to the right of our security staff to conduct a search of any bag or item in your possesion before entry. A CCTV system is in operation throughout the racecourse and surrounding areas. Images are monitored and recorded to prevent, detect or investigate crime and for public safety. The system is controlled by Curragh Racecourse Limited. For further information please call (045) 441205. Your co-operation of our increased security measures is appreciated.
Our priority is customer and staff safety at all times. By purchasing a ticket for the Curragh Racecourse you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of entry
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or expel any person from the racecourse, without assigning a reason for so doing so.
2. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the Racecourse
3. Alcohol or Food may not be brought into any of the racecourse enclosures
4. Proof of age, where an age concession is claimed, and proof of identity may be required and must be supplied on demand.
5. Children under the age of 16 are admitted to the Racecourse provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 21 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded unless the race meeting is cancelled.
7. Abandoned Racing: In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets will only be paid in the following circumstances. Abandonment before completion of the first race. Full refund, Abandonment before third race. 50% refund, Abandonment Thereafter. No refund. All refund requests must be made in writing with 28 days of the race meeting enclosing all tickets originally issued to you.
While we encourage race goers to wear smart clothing, no formal dress code applies, except that the removal of shirts is not permitted at any time and the wearing of any clothing displaying any form of offensive, religious or political advertising, banner or slogan is strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the Racecourse.
With the exception of persons holding official accreditation or authorisation in writing from Curragh Racecourse Limited or the organising body, the taking of photographs, video photography, or other recordings inside the Racecourse, whether by mobile phone or otherwise is prohibited.The use of flash photography is prohibited at all times. Curragh management retain all image rights and by entering the Racecourse all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by Curragh Racecourse Limited for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Racecourse is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. Any photographer that is felt to be impeding or contravening these rights without accreditation and prior written consent will be requested to leave and escorted from the premises.
Hospitality Booking Terms
These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between The Curragh Racecourse and any person receiving the benefit of a hospitality package at the Racecourse (Customer). By booking and/or accepting the benefit of such hospitality packages, the Customer agrees to abide by these terms and conditions at all times. If the Customer has any special requirements, comments or questions in relation to these terms and conditions, the Customer should email email@example.com or contact the Racecourse on 045 441205.
1. The Customer may book the required hospitality package for an event on the Curragh Hospitality website at www.curraghhospitality.com (the Website).
2. After placing an order on the Website, the Customer will receive a booking confirmation via email. Please note that it is only when the Customer receives the booking confirmation and accompanying e-ticket(s) that the order has been accepted by The Curragh Racecourse.
3. By placing an order, the Customer warrants that he/she: (a) is legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) is at least 18 years old;
4. The price for the hospitality package will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Please note that The Curragh Racecourse is under no obligation to provide the hospitality package to the Customer at an incorrect lower price, even after a booking confirmation has been received if the pricing error was obvious, unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by the Customer as a mis-pricing error.
5. Prices are liable to change at any time, but subject to clause 4 above, changes will not affect orders where the Customer has already received a booking confirmation and their e-tickets.
6. Payment for all hospitality packages must be by credit or debit card. All e-tickets are emailed to the purchaser as a PDF attachement which must be printed and presented at the turnstiles to gain admission to the racecourse.
Use of Hospitality Facilities
7. The Customer shall leave the Hospitality Areas and Racecourse grounds as directed by security and Curragh racecourse staff at the end of the event to which the hospitality package purchased by the Customer relates.
8. The Customer shall in addition comply with the ticket terms and conditions on display at the Curragh Racecourse.
9. No food or beverages of any kind shall be brought into any hospitality area by the Customer. Food and beverages to be consumed within the Hospitality areas must be purchased from food and beverage outlets at the Racecourse.
10. The Curragh Racecourse permits the Customer to use the hospitality facilities solely for the purposes of the agreed package. The Customer must not resell or otherwise transfer the hospitality package to any other person. The Customer must comply with the laws relating to the service of alcohol and provision of entertainment and any other reasonable request of the Curragh Racecourse General Manager, its staff or agents.
11. Please be aware that the Curragh Racecourse is a no smoking venue in all hospitality outlets, however smoking is permitted in open areas.
12. The Curragh Racecourse shall refund to the Customer the price paid by the customer for the hospitality package if an event is cancelled entirely or the date of the event is changed. This shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event. If a cancellation is received prior to 10 days in advance of the event, a 20% deposit will be retained by the Curragh Racecourse, or the booking can be transferred to an alternative date in the current year. If a cancellation is received within 10 days of the event, the entire amount inclusive of deposit will be lost. The only circumstances in which a refund will be provided is when the entire days racing has been abandoned. If a customer fails to turn up then a 100% charge will be made.
13. The Curragh Racecourse reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any part of any hospitality package at any time, irrespective of whether or not the relevant event is cancelled or postponed. If The Curragh Racecourse elects to cancel or withdraw any element of a hospitality package, The Curragh Racecourse will contact the Customer using the details provided when booking the hospitality package and offer to either:
a. refund the price paid by the Customer in full if no part of a hospitality package is provided;
b. refund the price for those elements of the hospitality package cancelled or withdrawn;
c. grant alternative hospitality rights at the Racecourse; or
d. subject to availability, provide the hospitality package to the Customer on a different date.
If the Customer is not able to attend any rescheduled date The Curragh Racecourse will offer the Customer a full or partial refund as set out above, which shall be the Customer’s exclusive remedy in respect of cancellation or postponement of an event.
14. Subject to clause 16, The Curragh Racecourse shall not be liable for:
a. any damage to or loss of the Customer's property unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the willful misconduct of The Curragh Racecourse staff;
b. any of the Customer’s, its guests, staff and/or agents’ indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
15. The Curragh Racecourse shall not be liable to the Customer for:
(a) any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or
(b) any delay or non-performance of The Curragh Racecourse’s obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond The Curragh Racecourse’s control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Racecourse, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Customer shall be liable for, and shall indemnify The Curragh Racecourse against, any loss or damage caused to the Racecourse, its furniture, fixtures and/or equipment which may arise as a result of the Customer’s use of the Curragh Racecourse or Hospitality Areas or from items being brought into the Racecourse by the Customer, its guests, staff and/or agents, excluding any loss or damage caused by The Curragh Racecourse, its staff or agents.
Effect of Non-Compliance
18. If the Customer does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Racecourse Rules and/or the ticket terms and conditions:
a. the Customer shall (at The Curragh Racecourse’s reasonable request) leave the Racecourse and/or require its guests, staff and/or agents to leave without delay; and
b. the Customer shall (at The Curragh Racecourse’s request) pay for any loss or damage caused to the Racecourse in the manner specified in clause 17.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
20. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not book tickets or reserve a hospitality package with us.